My Favorite Podcasts

I mentioned a few months ago that I love podcasts and I wanted to share a few of my favorites with you today.  It's a pretty random mix of topics, but, overall they're interesting and engaging and leave me questioning things.  I love that.  I've found the world of podcasts hard to navigate but so rewarding when you hit a jackpot.  I've rounded up my top 10 subscribed feeds.   I'd love for you to comment with any I'm missing out on.  It's so refreshing to sit and listen sometimes.

1.Stuff Mom Never Told You // Kristen + Kristen are my virtual BFF's.  Although I must confess that when I finally looked up their website for this post they looked nothing like I'd imagined.  Kind of like when a book is turned into a movie and the characters are never quite casted like you'd pictured.  But anyway, they're super fun and peppy and informative.  I love that they divulge into important topics and are very pro-women.

2.SERIAL by This American Life // Okay, I'll admit I'm still completely obsessed with Season One.  I have my own theories about who killed Hae Min Lee.  It involves the middle Easter Drug Mafia, of course.  Season Two was really interesting to me as well, maybe because my brother was in the army and served in Afghanistan around the same time that Beau created the DUSTWUN.  I can't help but think of all the ways he and his friends were affected by Beau.  But it left me hanging and not really eager for more like Season One.

3. The Lively Show // Jess Lively is a favorite of mine on instagram for her inspirational devotion to living your best life.  I love her show because she's all about positivity and authenticity and she celebrates women entrepreneurs.  She's a get up and go kind of gal and we could all use one in our lives.

4. The Life Coach School with Brooke Castillo // Y'all know I've been working with a lifecoach here in Richmond and I can't even tell you how helpful it's been.  I'm so thankful to have found this podcast as well.  Brooke makes me think.  She makes me flip things around and grow as a person.  I love that crap.  She's helping me so much and I hope she has something to offer you as well.

5.The Anxiety Guru.  If you're new here you might want to read this post first.  But the short version is that I've spent the past 6.5 months trying to overcome severe anxiety and depression.  I've been proactively finding new ways to get myself to a better place and Paul Dooley has been instrumental. he's been there and he gets it.  Sometimes that's help enough.

6. Gilmore Guys // Wells and I just started Gilmore Girls this Spring on Netflix and I'm hooked.  I love these two guys' take on the show.  So funny.

7.Happier with Gretchen Ruben // I'm all about living better these days and I love the practical advice this smart lady dishes out.

8. #GirlBoss Radio // Sophia Amoruso the founder of Nasty Gal and author of the bestselling book by the same name takes on the male dominated world of business one interview at a time.

9. Stuff You Should Know // while not as best friend gabbing as SMTY, these guys fill you in on an array of topics you never knew you wanted to know about.

10.The Nerdist // fun pop culture and celeb interviews.  Keeps your mind extra fresh.

______________________________________________________________

WEEKEND SALES

I'll try to update this for you as the weekend progresses because I know there will be tons of deals this weekend you don't want to miss!

NORDSTROM  // half yearly sale up to 40% off [ends June 5th]

J.CREW  // extra discount with CODE: SALESTYLES the top says 50% but the pop up says 30%

J.CREW FACTORY  // extra 40% off clearance with CODE:EXTRA40

SHOPBOP  // biggest sale of the season so now is the time to add a few fun summer pieces to your closet!

ANN TAYLOR  // 50% Off Full-Price Purchase & Extra 40% Off  with CODE: SUMMER50

MINTED  // 15% Off All Wedding and Kids’ Essentials with CODE:MEMORIAL16

OLD NAVY  // Extra 50% Off Select Styles

SERENA AND LILY  // Save 20% Off Serena and Lily’s Memorial Day Sale with CODE:HEREWEGO

ANTHROPOLOGIE  // Additional 30% off all sale items, in stores and online

______________________________________________________________

Don't forget to check out the full round up of my summer wish listHERE.  A round-up forKIDS HERE.  Top picks for updating your summer wardrobeHERE.  And getting your backyard ready to entertainHERE.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2