Questions

Y'all know I've become a bit of an open book on here in the past few months.  I've always been that way in "real life" and I realized that raw realness was missing from my blog.  I'm so glad I've begun to correct that.  I don't share myself because I think my story is special.  But I do think the act of sharing our stories is special.  Storytelling.  Fables.  Myths. Narratives.  Tales.  These ways of connecting and weaving individuals together have been around forever and are a large part of what makes us human.  The versions we're all familiar with may have been written down and credited to one person, but they came about because many many people were telling their experiences to others.  And the collective response of "me too!" or "oh no!" was enough to keep telling.  Sharing our thoughts is important and I want us all to feel that our stories are worth sharing.

After that dramatic intro above it may surprise you to know that I've got writers block.  Ha!  I have a million things clogging up my head right now and not enough quiet alone time to sort them out.  If I'm really honest, it's too much alone time with my kids.  Not enough time with other adults.  Zero friend time.  Minimal husband time.  Summer can be hard for me because I feel a bit isolated and the lack of schedule is only fun for a while before I start feeling simultaneously overwhelmed and bored.

I thought it would be fun to turn the tables on you just a little today.  I'd really like for you to leave a comment or send me an email either sharing a little bit about yourself or asking me something you'd like to know about me.  Are there any follow-up questions you wish I would answer or any topics you hope I'll address.  I know you must be curious about something!  I plan to do a follow up post answering your questions so I'm counting on you to ask some good ones!  I don't want to have to pretend that a reader was sooooooooo desperate to know my favorite actress or what's in my purse.

Come on, what do y'all want to talk about?  Help me out!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2