Yard Sale Treasures

 Last Weekend my Neighbors were having a Yard Sale.  So of course I just couldn't restrain myself from walking over there...Even though I think it's time for a yard sale of my own.  I own way too much stuff!!

 Anyway, I came across this Cute Green Fan for $4. I thought it may be vintage at first, it has that retro look to it.  It was hard to tell under all of the dirt and grime.  But once I got it home and all cleaned up I could tell that it was fairly new and in good shape.

 I've got it set up in my bedroom.  I Love going to sleep with a fan on, especially on summer nights.

 By the Way, Do I even have the Cutest Dog Ever or What!

 I additionally picked up some Wooden Beads and Seashell necklaces for my little series I've were given going on.

OK, I seriously need to start cleaning and clearing stuff out. There will be a yard sale at my house sometime in the near future.  I think it's so important to get rid of the old to make room for the new!!!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2