Displaying Vintage Cards

Hello Friends!

So present day publish is ready something clearly easy that I prepare in our workplace.

About a yr ago I determined those antique floral playing cards in a container.

They once belonged to my husband's grandma.

I saved them because I notion they have been virtually candy and pretty.

Just like she become.

They make me think about Spring.

And because I am getting excited for Spring, I actually have hung them up on my antique, chippy, white, window display screen.

I used large magnets to dangle them up.

I'm without a doubt liking the complete shabby chic/antique look of it all,

I assume the floral cards pair nicely with the antique kid's table and chair.

Bring On Spring!

I am equipped for ya!

Thank you for preventing via today.

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2