Family Pictures

I am so incredibly excited about the family pictures we had made this past weekend.  I am blown away by the beautiful images my girl Elizabeth captured of us and forever grateful to have recorded this time in our life.  I love how our children's personalities are shining through as well. And nothing like taking advantage of a new dress and a good hair day!

I am so thankful we endured the cheesy feeling to take some of just me and Matthew as well as the four of us.  We never did engagement photos and I don't really have any of our wedding day either.  He wasn't on board at all.  He doesn't like getting his picture taken and posing felt so lame to him.  But I did my research ahead of time and showed him several examples of couples from engagement shoots.  I let him veto a few of them and narrow down at least one he was willing to do.  Plus, I had to promise not to make him shave his beard.  Sometimes it's not just the kids who need to be bribed into cooperating!  So worth the effort.  These are perfect framed on our bedside tables.

I wore this gorgeous pink dress I picked up at Nordstrom over the weekend.  I was driving from Middleburg to Bethesda and literally passed right by Tysons Corner.  What's a girl to do when she finds herself alone with an extra hour to kill?  Go holiday dress shopping, of course!

They always have the best selection of stylish dresses in my price point.  This one was on sale for $70 and so worth the price!  I've obviously already worn it once and plan to wear it again to a welcome party on our upcoming trip to Charleston.  I paired it here with boots and plan to wear with leopard pumps to the party.  This will obviously be perfect dressed down with a scarf for Thanksgiving (again with boots) and dressed up for our neighborhood holiday party with a sparkly necklace and heels.   Count that, four holiday occasions I can wear this dress.  The cost per wear is amazing.

Matthew is wearing these jeans (sold out but these are similar) and this sweater.  I love how our outfits are all coordinated but not too over the top.  Wells was so excited that we were all a perfect match with the girls in pink dresses and the boys in jeans. She really is the sweetest.  And you'll notice in the last picture that Tagg let his sillies out.  I love these so much!

Shop more of my favorite pink holiday dresses below:

_______________________________________________________________________

*this post was sponsored in collaboration with Nordstrom, all outfit selections and commentary are all my own.  Please see the sidebar for more information.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2