Displaying Jewelry With Bottles

 I came up with this idea of displaying my jewelry on bottles, after picking up the purple tinted one at a yard sale recently.  I was carring the bottle around the house looking for a spot for it.  At first, I had it group with just a couple of other bottles with a bead necklace hanging from it. But I liked the idea so much that I kept adding more bottles with more jewelry.

And it's actually very funtional, the bottles are the perfect size for bracelets, fishook earings hang well from the tops, and I've even stuck a pair or post earings into a cork top.

Linking Up Here

HOG Show and Share Day

[Transformation%2520Thursday%2520Button%255B5%255D.jpg] Visit thecsiproject.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2