Currently Obsessed: Guest Room

Harbour Cane Bed | Linen Window Pane Throw | Aqua Trellis Sheet Set | Bark Laurel Lamp | Feather Rug Natural | Diptyque Candle | Overland Cross Table | Spruce Street Chair

_________________________________________________________________

It may be this rainy morning or just the chaotic weekend we have planned, but I'm daydreaming about a calm and peaceful sleeping space today.  I'm loving this look for a guest bedroom.  Lots of layered texture in a neutral and serene palate.  I'm not going to lie, I'd like this to be my bedroom inspiration as well.  We are so far from a master retreat at our new house.

Almost every single piece from our bedroom in our last house has been re-purposed in another room so we're starting with a blank slate again.  It's exciting.  I know it's going to take a good long while to get it where we want it.  Heck, it's going to be a long while before I beg Matthew to remove the wallpaper and paint in there.  We need new everything.  We're also saving up for a king sized bed which I'm really excited about.

What size bed do you have?  I used to think Kings were too big.  I liked the coziness of a queen.  I've been converted.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2