Where in the world is this suburb?

My post about American-style suburbia in Melbourne, Australia yesterday sent me on a wild search across the internet. I was on a quest to find similar developments around the world and I found them in spades. I don't know whether to be happy that for a lot of people in the developing world life's getting better. Or whether I should cry at the sheer waste of it. I decided that it's really not my place to do either but it does make me scratch my head. So since I found some really surprising images from all over, I thought it might be fun to show you guys a bunch of these homes and have people guess where in the world they might be.

All of these homes are less than ten years old and most of them came from Real Estate Worldwide .

The solutions are at the bottom of this publish.

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

  1. Accra, Ghana
  2. Beijing, China
  3. Koprivnica, Croatia
  4. Lagos, Nigeria
  5. Moscow, Russia
  6. Nairobi, Kenya
  7. Varna, Bulgaria
  8. New Dehli, India
  9. Sanok, Poland
  10. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  11. Slobozia, Moldova
  12. Tallinn, Estonia
How many did you get right? Any? Is this sort of thing surprising? Thanks for playing this game of Where in the World is this Suburb? One final question though: is this sort of development in the developing world a good thing or a bad thing?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2