Picture Gallery Wall Using Dollar Store Frames

The wall above our living room sofa had been bare for a little while as I decided on what to hang up on it. This is a wall that I like to change up often and it took me awhile to figure out what to do with it next.  Then one day I was reminded of the gallery wall that My Sweet Savannah has hanging in her living room, which I have admired for such a long time now, and so I was instantly inspired to try to mimic the look of hers.

I purchased twelve 11x14 black frames from our Dollar Tree. While I was on the dollar keep I additionally picked up four poster boards to apply for photo mats.

I know that hanging picture frames can be a bit intimidating to some, but nail holes have never been one to stop me :)  I first measured my wall to decide on a center point and then I hung up my first frame. I then used that first frame as a guide. I used a ruler and a level to hang up all of the other frames surrounding it. I mostly just eyeballed the whole thing, making sure the frames had equal distances between eachother and that they were level in a straight line.  In the end it may not be super exact, but it is good enough for me.

Once I had the frames hung, I then took them down one by one to feature a image to it.

I traced the glass of the frame onto the poster board and cut it out. I was able to cut three mats out of one sheet of poster board. There is a glossy or a matte side to the poster board and I used the glossy. Also,  just a random note, take off all jewelry when working with this poster board because it does tend to get scuffed up easily.

I accrued up twelve of my maximum cherished pix, edited them to be black and white, after which rotated them to be horizontal. I sized the pictures to a 5x7 and revealed them out.

To make sure that the pictures had been targeted at the mats, I used a ruler to find the middle of the lower back of the image and made a dot, I then measured to locate the middle of the poster mat and made a dot. I introduced Elmers glue to the lower back of the photo and then connected it over the related dots.

I preferred the usage of Elmers glue because it allowed me to slip the photo around making sure it changed into flawlessly immediately before urgent it into place.

I am so satisfied with the way that my picture gallery wall all came together. It did not fee a great deal in any respect to create and it makes any such high-quality effect to this residing room wall.

Out of all of the various things I even have had hung up on this wall before, those frames are truely my most favourite appearance of all.

I also love that I now have some of my maximum favourite images ever up on display.

I plan to get a number of that poster tack stuff to hold the frames into area due to the fact they will be inclined to want to tilt. But apart from that I'm so pleased with the frames and I'm positive I'll have them striking for quite a while now.

So what do you suspect?

Thank you for stopping through these days,

Emily

Pin it for later!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2