Welcoming Fall Porch

There is nothing better than a good pie at Thanksgiving.  But y'all know me, I'm thinking more about how to decorate than bake to make the house feel welcoming.  I love the idea of a less traditional color scheme and this year I'm all about the purples and plums.  It creates a warm fall feel without the typical orange and reds and yellows which are pretty much my least favorite colors.

This morning I thought it would be fun to think about front porch decorating.  I have a small space outside of our kitchen door that I keep saying I'm going to do something with but never do.  I might need to get on that because that small space can make a big impact!

These would all be so amusing if you have a screen porch too!

Associate links used

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2