Fab Finds Under $100 (from the Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale)

Fabulous Finds from the Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale!

ALL UNDER $one hundred. Whoo Hoo!!!

lace dress || blue gingham dress || Marina ruffle off the should dress || blue maxi || white eyelet tie-front midi dress || versailles slip dress || blue off the shoulder dress || sunglasses ($24) || John Robshaw canvas tote || fringe earrings *freaking love all four colors! ($38) || Tory Burch navy slides *awesome pool or beach shoes* ($63) || Jack Rogers Waterproof Jellies ($39) || Tory Burch flip flops ($33) || white dress

Dresses Under $one hundred

I can't get enough of little white dresses in the summer.  This year I'm really into pairing with simple neutral sandal and some crazy colorful big earrings.  I can't get enough of the pom poms and tassels!  I seriously have an addiction right now.

Y'all know I'm having a blue moment in my house (you can see more of my ever-changing house on instagram) and that has obviously carried over into my closest as well.  Blue equals the color of water and I want to be on or in the water at all times in the summer so therefor wearing blue makes me feel like I'm on a boat...at the beach.  Perfectly logical.

As much as I love a good neutral, summer is the perfect time to break out the color!  Lilly has several pieces under $100 and make for the most perfect summer dresses of all time.  Machine washable and hide spills and pit stains.  So so good.

Affiliate hyperlinks used

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2