Silestone sold me. Wow.

This is a new 60 second TV spot Silestone rolled out in Spain. Here's the video and audio without the voice over.

Holy cow, I suppose it really is the best video I've ever visible within the complete kitchen and bathtub enterprise. Not most effective is it beautiful, Silestone assures me that the whole element is executed in CGI, there may be now not a live picture to be had everywhere in that video. That's doubly astounding.

It's the product of a Spanish videographer, Alex Roman, and his The Third and The Seventh Agency . I've seen Alex Roman's work before. This piece entranced me a year ago. It's nearly 13 minutes long, but watch it if you find a spare chunk of time.

The Third and The Seventh from Alex Roman on Vimeo.

I truely adore it whilst art and commerce combine.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2