Quiz: How Many Kids You Should Have | So funny!

My sister just sent me a hilarious link this morning from Blunt Moms. Quiz:  How Many Kids Should You Have.  This morning was one of those.  I needed a laugh.  The pictures above sums it all up.

Also, can someone please tell me that five is slightly easier than 4.5.  Because y'all, I am having a time.  Wells is just about crawling out of her skin these days to get away from me and our house.  She's bored.  She wants to make very single decision for herself.  Choosing solely chocolate and unsupervised play dates of course.  She's bored with me and she's bored with her little world.  I know that's a good thing.  Her independence is blossoming and I am thankful for that.  Well, I'm trying to be anyway.  It's just so hard watching her go from a shy little velcro baby into some form of four-nager.  I know that's just me mourning her being co-dependent.  It has me wanting another baby of course.  But I don't think I really want the reality of one.  The full on full-time taking care.  I should be relishing in the new little independence mine are showing right?  Man, no one warns you how bittersweet each new stage is.  She's just shedding the last little bit of toddler and diving head first into kid.  Help!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2