Friday Formals

We have another family wedding coming up this fall in Pittsburgh and I'm starting to keep my eye out for something pretty to wear.  I'm loving all the lace overlays and sequins.  I'm actually tempted to wear this dress again because I love it so much.  It's a rich navy in person and fits like a glove but I also love a good excuse to get something new!

1. Short sleeve sequined gown || 2. sequin long sleeve lace dress || 3.v-neck sequins gown || 4. woven fit & flare dress || 5. bow taffeta fit & flare dress || 6. mesh lace gown || 7.illusion yoke dress || 8.blue lace long sleeve dress || 9. empire waist sequin and chiffon gown || 10. lace sleeve shift dress || nude ankle shoes also inblack || black lace up shoes || navy satin bow heels || sparkly d'orsay pumps || gold bow-back sandals || almond toe pumps

affiliates used

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2