MAN CAVE

Man Crates is a  new company that ships awesome gifts for men in custom wooden crates that he actually has to open with a crowbar!

How Cool is that!

Well the community manager for Man Crates contacted  me and asked if I would like to take part in their "Man Cave Makeover" campaign.

The concept is to provide you with a few first rate present ideas to offer your guy to take his man cave from dull to fashionable.

Here is the Rustic Man Cave I created.

I created this look on Polyvore,

You can learn more about each itemHERE

For this room, I first started with a dark gray wall.  Nothing says cave better then dark colors.  I then added a handsome, comfortable leather couch.

What man doesn't love leather-based, right?

From there I added this beam coffee desk, would not it appear like a grand recreation of Jenga?

I'm loving it.

An business cage scone is the perfect lighting fixtures for this room. And lastly, a hand crafted animal rug finishes the appearance.

Okay now for the accessories, that may all make great gifts in your mans guy cave.

First up is this antique map of Rome. However, I assume a map of your mans fatherland or maybe a map of his favorite sports activities team area would all make for the right wall art.

Speaking of wall art, lets trade in his tacky neon beer sign for something a little more  sophisticated, shall we? I love the vintage street sign look of this one.

They won't like to confess it, however guys like throw pillows too.

And how manly is this Ralph Lauren Steer cranium one?

This faux fur throw will maintain your guy warm and comfortable while he's looking football at the couch. The leather straps in this one makes it transportable so he can take it with him on the cross.

Ok, now this may be one of my favorite accessories in the room. It's a leather 6-pack beer caddy that conveniently fastens to a bike.

So basically this man can seize his beer caddy, his leather strap blanket, And his favored partner and feature a nice little night picnic.

Well, if he decided to ever go away his guy cave this is.

My closing man cave present concept are these English silver plated coasters.

Saving his exceptional wood espresso desk from beer earrings.

So what do you suspect? Is this all man cave worthy?

I had a laugh creating this space.

Thanks for stopping through today.

And thanks Man Crates for letting me participate on your campaign.

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2