Jake's Man Cave Inspiration

Last week I blogged about a Man Cave I created for a

"Man Cave Makeover" campaign  that I as asked to take part in by

Man Crates/Gifts for men,

Well despite the fact that I love the rustic space I created, it critically changed into a room I myself would really like to hang out in. But It were given me considering my very own man, my hubby, Jake, and nicely, that space didn't suit his fashion a whole lot.

My Jake is extra of a playful, movie buff, hanging out, constructing lego's together with his boys, looking soccer, playing video video games, accumulating comedian books form of guy.

And so I decided to create a space only for him.

And Truthfully, he actually does already have a man cave....our basement. When we bought our home we had an agreement that I could have the whole house to decorate, but the basement  was all his.

So I'm now not seeking to takeover his space by means of any means, I'm simply honestly giving him some hints here :)

I created this area on Polyvore , see more here:

Jakes Man Cave by emilysweeten

Now for this space I began off with a pink sectional sofa that looks lots like the one we already very own. I then brought in a groovy commercial locker coffee desk that Jake may want to use to keep comedian books in.

Two matching bookshelves planking the couch is just what Jake needs to display some of his collectibles.

There are two small windows in the room, so I'm loving the idea of those black roller shades from Ikea.They would make the room dark, ideal for looking movies in.

An American flag hanging on the wall makes for the suitable wall artwork, as well as having some comedian ebook favorites framed and hung.

Now for the little details,

Which I will ought to do not forget approximately whilst Christmas rolls around.

These are all matters my Jake would like.

Click on pics to learn extra approximately every item.

Which again, all details of this room can be found on my Polyvore board HERE.

I hope you like what I did to your Man Cave, Jake :)

Thanks for stopping by means of today,

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2