Last Camping trip of the year.

Well I were given my desire and we went tenting one last time for the 12 months.

I love camping, it's one in all my favored activities within the summer season.

So being able to go one ultimate time was the perfect manner to mention good-bye to summer time.

We determined us a beautiful little tenting spot at Sage Hen Reservoir.

Our campsite was hidden within the timber, however we still had a excellent view of the water.

Idaho has such pretty mountains.

And appearance! I even noticed a lovely little gopher :)

I also came upon this lovable little fishing boat.

Which I changed into tempted to take out for a joyride.

One of my favourite matters approximately tenting is taking afternoon naps within the tent trailer.

ZzzzzzZZZZZZ

The campground had plenty of trails to go trekking on.

I also love to head trekking.

Walking on a dust trail, surrounded by tress, listening to the sounds of birds whilst cool breezes move your face...... Its simply rejuvenating to the soul.

I suppose its vital to get out into nature every now and then.

But mainly I just like to take plenty of photos of trees.

My Abby but, . . Not a Happy Camper.

We also played loads of Skip BO. Which this man right here is the champion at.

My boys enjoy camping also.

But what little boy would not, right?

The dirt, the water, the tress to hide in. . .  so much fun!

Our cups kept blowing in the wind, so we came up with this brilliant idea.  We tied string onto the trailer and then attached clothes pins to hold our cups.

We used sharpie markers to color the clothes pins and found them to be much easier then paints.  We then wrote our names on the clothes pins.

It was a amusing little craft, my Jax told us five times how a whole lot amusing he concept it become.

And then of route the best a part of camping, the campfire and S'mores.

And we were even lucky to be tenting under a complete moon.

I am so Happy to have been able to go camping one last time.  And now is probably the perfect time to go, the weather is getting cooler which makes for some enjoyable days and cozy nights.

Thanks for stopping by,

Emily




Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2