Father's Day Campout

I simply desired to pop in actual brief these days and proportion some photographs of our Father's day tenting ride.

I recognise I haven't shared any adorning projects in a while, it is just because I have been off spending nice time with my family. We have had such an outstanding summer up to now.

But don't give up on me just yet, I do have some projects in the making.  They'll be coming soon!

I hope you are having a great summer season too!

Even though Summer didn't officially start until yesterday,  we have been calling it Summer ever since the boy's got out of school.

It's been a touch tradition for our family to take a camping trip every Father's day.

This time we found a new little tenting spot proper next to a lake.

It turned into the suitable location to have fun this guy:

My husband, Jake is the most amazing Dad ever to our two boys.   I feel beyond blessed to have him in my life.

We love all of the adventures he takes us on.

We performed inside the lake all day long.

And then dried off on the beach.

At night we experienced the most extremely good sunset.

These photographs have now not been edited.

Mother nature at her nice!

It was remarkable.

Thanks for preventing by way of,

and live tuned for some decorating projects to come back :)

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2