New Coat Rack In Our Entry Way - Part 2

I understand you have been eagerly waiting by way of your computer for Part 2 of my new coat rack to be published.... Right?

I knew it!

:)

So here is look  #2

If you didn't catch my last post and have no idea what the heck I am talking about, then let me fill you in.

I picked up an old black coat rack from my dad that he had just laying in the dirt.  I painted it the same color as our living room walls, and then decorated it with my grandma's straw hats.

But like I cited, I have on the grounds that switched the appearance of our entry way a few times.

And this is why; When I emptied out our junk drawers (because I am currently re-painting our kitchen cabinets... more on that in another post).  I came across these wooden number tags that I picked up at Micheals months ago. I knew that they would be adorable attached to the coat rack.

How perfect was it that I had five tags and the rack had five hooks?  It was meant to be.

I eliminated the wire from the tags,

and attached the tags to the rack using small nails.

The series of straw hats that I had placing earlier than could have included the lovely tags up,

so I needed to pick other items to dangle.

I picked up the cute peace tote from Rust & Honey.

Have you checked out Rust & Honey yet? They have such awesome stuff.

I did keep a couple of straw hats still hanging.

I also switched out the pillow and brought in a small rug.

And there you have it,  look #2

But guess what?  There is still 1 more look to come!

And let's be honest..... There may even be another after that.

I have a problem.  I decorate too much :)

Emily

P.S. Today just happens to be my 13th Wedding Anniversary.

---   Lucky #13  ---

I Love this man so much.  He makes me the happiest.

I thank my lucky stars every day for him.

I Love you, Jake!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2