New Coat Rack In Our Entry Way - Part 1

I've brought a brand new coat rack in our entryway and thought I'd percentage it with you these days.

The purpose why this post is referred to as, element 1, is because I've re-styled this coat rack so generally now seeing that taking these images. So only for amusing, I idea I'd percentage all the distinct seems with you over the next couple of post.

So to begin, I picked this old coat rack up from my folk's property.  I was checking on the chickens with my dad when I spotted this coat rack just laying in the dirt.  I smiled big, and my dad said, "yes, you can have it". Thanks Pops!

I delivered it home, sanded and painted it.

I decided to paint it the same color as the walls. I did this because I wanted it to blend in, rather than have it stand out, which would have been the case if I had painted it in another color.

After the paint was dry, I sanded it down with my hand sander to offer it a worn appearance.

I just like the subtle bits of black displaying via.

Magically, it simply befell to be a great suit for our entry way.

How Lucky became that?

It also looks nice under my canvas print (Post)

I selected to dangle up a number of my grandma's straw hats from the hooks. I love having these little reminders of her. She become all about dwelling a easy, herbal existence.

I additionally moved the bench from across the room and located it under the coat rack.

I'm kinda amazed I hadn't concept to position the bench here before.

It is likewise the precise length for the gap..

A wicker basket beneath the bench ties in decorously with the hats.

But as I cited earlier than, I even have on the grounds that switched the appearance a bit.

So stay tuned for Part 2

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2