Bath trends from Spain

As I've been saying all week, Tile of Spain had me in Spain for eight days to learn about the culture and people of Spain and to attend Cevisama. Cevisama is a massive trade show that celebrates the Spanish tile, natural stone and bath industries.

I'm a trade show veteran and have been to more kitchen, bath, tile and stone trade shows than I can count. But this last month has had me in three major trade shows outside of the US and it's been an eye-opening experience to say the least. I have volumes to say on that topic but I'll save that for later.

Here are some of the highlights of the bath designs I saw at Cevisama. As you look through these designs, pay attention to the shapes, colors and ideas. Most of this stuff will never make it to North America but the ideas behind the designs will. Eventually.

#1

#2

#three

#four

#five

#6

#7

#8

#9

#10

#eleven

#12

#13

#14

So there you have it, my highlights from Cevisama. Is there some thing in those photographs that moves you for better or worse? What do you suspect of the idea of suspended vanities? How approximately the concept of giving your self less storage on purpose? Think about it, if you could store much less stuff that means you need to have much less stuff. I discover that appealing however I have a sense that I'm a minority in that opinion. I've numbered all of my images right here so allow me recognize which one's your favored and which one's your least preferred.

Again, a thousand thank yous to Tile of Spain  for the opportunity to explore the Spanish design scene.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2