Whiskey Oil Bottle

Hello!

Today I wanted to proportion how I turned an vintage whiskey bottle into a unique oil dispenser.

We prepare dinner with a lot of olive oil in our home, and that is why I buy the huge bottle of it at Costco.

It's quality to usually have it handy, however the bottle itself is simply a bit too large and heavy to be pouring right into a fry pan.

So I even have constantly simply stuffed up this little oil dispenser I had.

However, the lid on it was not a tight fit. There would be times when it would actually fall off  while I was cooking and I would end up with way more olive oil then needed,

olive oil soup anyone?

So I searched my cabinets and found this vintage whiskey bottle.

I gave it a good cleansing, eliminated the labels, and stuffed it with olive oil.

I appreciated the form of it, and I additionally preferred the bubbled glass letters.

But maximum of all, I like that the dispenser lid fits it high-quality and snug.

Now optimistically no one receives stressed and attempt to pour themselves a shot of olive oil.

Thanks for stopping via,

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2