Spring Wreath

My tulips are approximately 5 inches out of the ground

 I have little buds forming on all of my trees

My days are packed with sunshine and rain

 This all way one aspect, Spring is on it's way!

I love Spring!

To have a good time springs arrival I decided I wanted a new wreath for our front door.

So I created this simple, yet quite one here:

All of the adornments came from the greenback keep.

Here is what I picked up:

- One bag of combined mosses

- One bag of raffia

- One strand of inexperienced leaves

- One bunch of faux white daffodils

The Dollar shop had a extensive verity of various flowers, mosses, and so forth.

I selected to go with a white and green with a herbal appearance.

I already had this wreath here:

Then I just started out adding all of my adornments.

First I added the inexperienced leaves, and then I tucked in all of the vegetation.

*Tip: I used baggy twist ties to wire it all down.  They are the perfect size and work well when you don't have floral wire on hand.

Next I created a touch nest using the dried grass that became mixed in with the bag of moss.

And the last  thing I did was loosely wrap the raffia around the wreath. It added an almost realness to it, almost like a bird might really come make a home in my wreath.

But, I sure hope one doesn't.

I actually have hung the wreath on my front door, and I assume it makes for a heat welcome.

Thanks for stopping with the aid of today,

Emily

http://www.craftberrybush.com/2014/03/the-inspiration-gallery_13.html

http://www.stonegableblog.com/2014/03/spring-kitchen-vignette.html

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2