Italian manufacturer Sicis at Coverings

I make no secret of the fact that I love fine-art mosiacs. Even though they're a different category all together, I have a great fondness for mosaics produced in a more production-oriented environment too. A longtime favorite among these mosaic factories is Ravenna-based Sicis .

Sicis' work provocative and it is super to look an Italian employer doing business everywhere in the world with a regular, in-your-face advertising and marketing message and the products to lower back it up. Nobody does production mosaics in glass everywhere near what Sicis does and it turned into a superb thrill to peer them at Coverings this week in Las Vegas.

Sicis rolled out six new coloration tales on the display this week and were kind enough to offer me with clear snap shots of every. Sicis works in very large formats. Here's one of my photos in their booth in Las Vegas. It's Easier to understand the paintings in isolation though.

There were six new color stories as I mentioned earlier and the vignette above is showing how they presented Tango.  Here are a couple of their official shots that show off the thinking behind Tango.

Next up was Gypsy.

Followed closely by neutral but still interesting Mink.

Here's one of my close ups from the Mink display.

The chiaroscuro in the Skyline color story lends itself to the old world as well as it does the new.

Savile has me rethinking everything I think I think about grey.

And if Sicis can't poke you in the eye with an image, they're do it with a name. This is Nude.

Great job Sicis . What do you guys think? Could you imagine using some of the room-sized installations these patterns and color stories are intended for?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2