DIY Shower Curtain

Yes, I know, this is like the 10th time I've changed my shower curtain, but I love to do it.  It's such an easy way to change the whole look of the room.

I'm certain you can don't forget that I like to use mattress sheets as shower curtains.

I actually have observed that a dual size flat sheet is the right width of the tub bathtub. And what's fine, is then the edges are already hemmed for you.

However, the length is too long.  So you just need to cut it off where you want it to hang, and then hem it up.

I know that I mentioned this before, but I like that the bed sheets go all the way to the floor, whereas most shower curtains hang short.  My tub is a peachy color and I prefer to keep it hidden.

I actually have additionally cut tiny holes for my shower hooks to undergo. One day I'll teach myself a way to sew button holes, but it is excellent for now due to the fact my hooks cover them up.

Next, because I'm so into the whole Swiss Cross look right now. ( I blogged more about it in my last post here).  I decided to add a cross to my shower curtain.  I just took a white bath towel and cut it into two equal size strips. Then I measured the center of the sheet (after the bottom was cut and hemmed). Then I pinned the cross into place, and sewed it on.

I also brought in my stool that I got from my friend, Suzanne at Meridian Road.  It makes a perfect little table for extra towels.

But apart from a few simple add-ons the room is basically the identical.

If you are new to my blog and want to learn more about my bathroom makeover,  head on over to my House Tour.

Thanks Always for stopping by means of,

Emily

linking up right here:

Jennifer Rizzo

Craft Berry Bush

Freckled Laundry

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2