New items in my Etsy shop

I just added these sweet little birds to my Etsy store.

I even have a chum who makes them, and I'm so glad to be promoting them for her.

Each fowl has been hand crafted and hand painted.

She makes use of a special technique of adding all herbal sand to a ceramic bird to present it texture.

She has also hand painted them,  this grey one below was done in a unique blend of all natural graphite and silver paint.

And this one right here has an delivered shimmer dirt that offers it a little sparkle while touched by using the solar.

I think my preferred of all of them is this beautiful pink desert sand one.

They are all wonderful adorable and will add a touch touch of whimsy to your private home.

Also,  I still have one painted vintage drawer left,  in a pale cottage yellow.

To research more about the objects indexed above, please go to my Etsy shop,

Wicker House.

Thank you for preventing by way of,

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2