Beautiful Blog Templates and Logos for under $25

Hey!

So you may have noticed that my blog has a new design, which I'm super happy about. I added a new picture slider in the header, a grid style layout, and a beautiful new sidebar with pretty labels.  But wait until you hear this,  I got it for only $4.95 with free installation!!!

Did you even know that you could give your blog a brand new look for that price?  If you are wanting to freshen up the look of your blog, but you are afraid it will cost a hefty designer's fee, then I am here for you today.

So not too long ago, I went to Etsyand typed in a search for "blog layouts" and I was overwhelmed with the possibilities. So today, I thought I'd share some of my favorites options with you.

FYI: "Blog layout" also means "blog design","weblog template", or "weblog subject matter", so I may additionally use lots of those phrases on this submit but all of them imply the equal element.

(this put up incorporates affiliated hyperlinks)

I ended up going with the "Mirmande" template by Best for Blogger, and I couldn't be more pleased with it.  I decided to keep my blog logo, which I purchased from Etsy years ago, but the one that's included in this template is nice too.  You can also find many amazing blog logos on Etsy as well.  I'll even share a few favorites at the end of this post.

All of the templates for sale offer a "live demo" feature that I really like because it allows you to get a  good look at how the template looks and a feel for how all of the tabs work.

*The mostimportantthing is that you pay attention to if the blog layout is meant for a Blogger blog or a Wordpress blog. I am old-fashioned I guess and am still on Blogger.  I've used Blogger from the very beginning and never found a reason to switch over.  Am I missing out on something?

First I will percentage a few layouts made for Blogger, accompanied by way of some which are made for Wordpress.

But in case you see something you like, quite a few instances the seller has created a model for each.

Blogger

A runner up for me was this Catelyn templete by Herpark.  Just wait until you see the live demo. This template looks expensive, but nope, just 15.65

This "Charlie"layout byTemplates by Kate also looks Amazing!   Only $10.00

This Smiths Layout from Bites to Brand has a beautiful feminine look to it. I think the logo on it is sweet for only 14.45  This one also comes made for Wordpress users as well for 25.99

What I really like about this Miller Brooks template by Blogaholic Designs is the thumbnail option under the header. I think you could really showcase some of your best images this way.

Okay one more,

This Blush theme is intended for a fashion blogger, but I know it would look great for any blog.  And actually, I think I love all of the different blog themes from Bthemez Templates.  They all look so good.

WordPress

Hold the smartphone, I just got here throughout a lovely WordPress blog template for Free!

I think this Hamlet from ZThemes looks great! And how cool that they are giving it away, along with a few others for FREE.

This next one is not for free, but only 19.99. This Bloom template is simply lovely!

There are a lot of other pretty ones where this came from. Definitely check out Sky and Stars.

This Marigold template feels so fresh and young to me. Wait until you see the live demo of it, the header is custom to your post. Underline Designs did an amazing job creating it.

Alexandra is a simple and elegant template designed by Mai Love Paris. It offers a few different layouts to choose from, such as classic, grid, etc.

Another one from Mai Love Paris that is also really pretty is this La Primrose template

There are literally hundreds of designs to choose from on Etsy which can be a little overwhelming.

Here are some hints I have in case you are trying to buy a new weblog templete.

-Search via all of your alternatives, 'Favorite' ones that catch your eye, after which later take a better have a look at all of your favorites and select one from there.

- Make a list of Everything  you want and need on your blog and make sure the template offers all of it.

-Ask lots of inquiries to the vendor before buying to make sure you are becoming the entirety to your list.

- Really consider how the layout will appearance together with your own pics and try not to get stuck up inside the pics shown.

- Realize that maximum templates permit you to exchange colours and fonts from your dashboard, so if you want a template, but now not the colors proven, understand that that can be a easy alternate.

-I might additionally recommend deciding on a blog subject that doesn't have paintings worried, like, flowers, watercolor marks, pics, etc. These templates are Not considered one of a type, and might very well be used by many other bloggers....What I'm saying is that you could want to choose one that appears greater typical....

But alternatively, once you've got your very own weblog call and your very own photos whichever subject you pick out will nevertheless be unique to you.

****************************

Now let's flow on to Logos!

You can find lots of fantastic ones on Etsy as well. Here are a few that caught my eye.

Vintage Floral Logo by Radi Design

Bella Manson Photography Logo by Lipstick and Pixels

Minimal signature Logo by Charity Sparrow

I've eyed this one for myself many times.  It's the Calligraphic Logo by Selora Designs

And lastly, from the company whom I purchased my logo from, Creative Kiosk has TONS of other really great options.  Like this Tulip & Lace.

And this Florist Logo

Again, these logos are Not custom made, so choose wisely, but with that said, I have yet to come across any blog with the same logo as me. Another suggestion is to choose a logo that is legible.  Some logos are really pretty but hard to read. And lastly, picture the logo reading you blog's name because it's easy to get sucked in with the names in the samples.

So what do you think?

Did any of these catch your eye?

I hope that I have been helpful to you today,

Thanks for stopping by,

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2