Congratulations to Delta/ Brizo!

The first kitchen and bathtub producer I ever interacted with become the Brizo tap brand and its figure, the Delta Faucet Company. It's no mystery that the Brizo emblem has a special place in my coronary heart.

A couple of years ago, Brizo was the new luxury emblem from Delta Faucet. On the watch of Delta Faucet Company's excellent CEO Keith Allman, Brizo become allowed to expand and flourish and soon after that they started out running with MSL. To call MSL a PR Agency sells them short, but I assume that's what they may be. Maybe if I known as them the world's PR Agency of record it might come near...

Anyhow, MSL's Director of Social Media Outreach is a guy named Charlie Kondek, and years in the past Charlie reached out to me, an unknown kitchen and bath dressmaker in St. Petersburg. Charlie was working very closely with Brizo's Senior Channel Manager, Jai Massela.

I'm not exaggerating when I say that Jai, Charlie and lived out a real-life social media case study over the last couple of years. In the course of living out the case study; a guy in Ann Arbor, a woman in Indianapolis and a guy in St. Pete developed a friendship I treasure. In the course of watching Brizo grow into the recognizable brand it is today, it's been a real thrill to call the people behind the brand my friends and I love recalling how I knew them when.

Here's a shot of me and Jai from a couple of years in the past however oddly, I do not have certainly one of me, Charlie and Jai. Charilie? Jai? We want to set up a photograph op!

On May 5th, Brizo and Delta cut the ribbon on their new showroom at the Merchandise Mart in Chicago. It's over 3000 square feet with 96 working examples of their products. The Showroom is called DREAM2O. Among those displays are 40 working lavatory faucets, 40 working kitchen fixtures, 11 full showers and five H2Okinetics (shower and body spray combinations).

They're on the fist floor of the Mart and if you're in Chicago, please forestall in and say howdy. If you do, inform them I despatched you. What observe are a few photos of the grand beginning from May 5th.

Endless congratulations gang, you deserve every accolade you get for this new showroom.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2