Bright and Sunny Dining Room

I found out that I haven't shared any photographs of our dining room in a while, and so I notion I'd spruce it up a piece and function it here at the blog today.

I added some pops of yellow to the room and I think that it instantly made the room feel bright and sunny.  Isn't it wonderful how certain colors can enlighten the mood?  Yellow is great for that.

The yellow additionally goes so well with black and white, or even the blue color that is in my chandelier.

If you didn't know, I actually painted that chandelier and you can read all about it here.

I best added three things to the room which might be yellow, however but the ones three things truly stand out.

The first element is that this yellow and white antique tablecloth. It is not big enough to cover my table, so I folded it in half of and used it as a runner alternatively.

The second burst of yellow are the lemons on this faux Meyer lemon tree.  My real lemon tree is there in the room, but I'm afraid it's not going to make it much longer.  That's why I don't mind mixing in some faux plants here and there.

The little yellow bowl next to the plant is the 1/3 yellow object in the room. I as soon as heard a "decorating rule" that stated you should continually include a shade three instances into your space.

I'm now not one for regulations, but I do assume there maybe some thing to that one.

Oh and I've just gotta tell ya, that crock that the lemon tree is sitting in, I just picked that up at a yard sale for a buck! I'm so happy yard sale season is back!  A lot of our homes decor has come from yard sales, including all of the picnic baskets shown above and the two wood carve plaques hanging on the wall that you'll notice in this next picture.

This wall here is somewhat considered to be in our dining room. It kinda acts to separate the living room from the dining room.  Here I have an antique shelf on one half and an old bench on the other half.

I added a mustard color pillow along with my cute daisy peace sign pillow (no longer available) to the bench.  I think that the colors of both of these pillows go really well with the other yellow in the room.

I always get a lot of questions and comments about this antique shelf, especially the scalloped edges.   I once wrote a blog post showcasing some wood shelves that are similar to this. So if you are interested, you can check that post out Here.

So that is how our eating room looks presently.

Don't you suspect it seems shiny and sunny?

Thanks for preventing with the aid of!

Have a Wonderful day,

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2