Hanging Plates on a Wall

Years ago I had plates hanging on this wall here in our dining room but I took them down when I painted. And for awhile there afterwards I just enjoyed having a blank wall, well except for the mirror of course.    I don't know what it is about plates, but I always seem to pick them up at yard sales, thrift stores, and in the clearance isles. So while looking at my collection one day, I was admiring all the mix of colors and patterns and I decided to hang them back up, giving a bit of attention to my blank wall.

Not all of my plates made it up at the wall due to the fact I turned into having troubles with making every aspect feel even. I may additionally upload on to the wall in a while as I pick out up even greater plates....Due to the fact I recognize I will, like I stated I'm continually bringing home random plates. It's a sickness I even have.

I first laid my plates out on the floor until I was happy with the layout and then I hung them up. I like to use metal  plate hangers and think they work the best. For the most part, I just eyeball and mark with a pencil where I want the plates to go, but it usually takes me a couple of tries to get it right. It's a good thing I don't mind making holes in the walls. :)  Holes are easy fixes, I don't know why some people make such a fuss about it.

To blend it up a chunk, I additionally added this big green hook.

I suppose that it all brought the perfect touch to my eating room adding little pops of shade however still retaining the look as an alternative simple.

This is something that anyone can do to add a chunk of cottage attraction to your own home.. Just seek your cabinets, yard sales, and thrift shops and notice what you may give you.

Thanks for preventing by means of these days.

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2