Mothers Day Brunch Idea

My mom doesn't know this yet, but, I'm planning on co-hosting an early mothers day brunch with her this year on her deck.  My grandmother turns 93 the second week of May which is also around Mother's Day so it's an extra special day each year that she's here to celebrate with us. My parent's have a beautiful little private deck off their den that would be perfect for a ladies garden party.

I want to keep it super simple but lovely with lots of blue and white and a touch of green.  The deck is surrounded by giant azaleas and flowers so the table can stay simple without losing dramatic effect.  I'm turning into my mother and sister as I get older with a love for setting a pretty table.  I'm pretty pumped about the new Juliska al fresco collection featuring my wedding china and all time favorite everyday plate pattern, berry & thread, in an acrylic version.  In fact, I'm partnering with Juliska on this little tablescape and can't wait to show you the pieces when they come in, hopefully this week!

I'm going to make food that can be prepared the day before and served cold.  Probably Mandarin Orange Pasta Salad as the main dish, sparkling cucumber mint lemonade to drink and lemon macarons for dessert.  Easy and light!  I'll use prosecco for my mom and sparkling water for Wells and my grandmother who doesn't drink.

We'll go out for actual Mothers Day Brunch so no one has to cook or clean up but it's fun to have a little get together around that time with just the girls and I think it will be fun for Wells and my Mom and I to set it all up for my grandmother!  Such a special memory!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2