FREE BACK TO SCHOOL LUNCHBOX PRINTABLE!

I got in the habit last year of leaving little notes for Wells in her school lunchbox.  I think she loved it but did tell me that when she's in second grade I'll have to hide them behind her lunch.  Haha!

Mostly I just scribbled a quick MOMMY LOVES YOU! on a post-it note.  This year I thought I would step it up a notch, at least for the first week or two so I created some BACK TO SCHOOL lunch note printables perfect to stick in her lunch.  I thought you might like to use them as well so I created a downloadable pdf.  Click on the image to open in a new window and from there you can download and save or print out. Then just cut them out and stick them in your kids' lunches.  Who said you couldn't be a pinterest Mom without a lot of effort?

CLICK HERE FOR FREE GIRLS DOWNLOAD

CLICK HERE FOR FREE BOYS DOWNLOAD

Please Note:  Much of the clipart used above to create these printables can be found viaAngieMakes and Jones Design Company. Head on over to download and create some fun of your own.  Feel free to share and print these as much as you want for personal use just don't try to pass them off as your own or try to sell them.

And Don't forget the Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale  starts at 8am tomorrow, August 22nd and runs through August 23rd at midnight!  If you are new to the sale this is one of two yearly clearance sales and the best time to stock up on favorites at great prices.  The number one piece of advice I can give you is to create an account  right now so that you can check-out quickly. Your items are not reserved for you in your cart so the faster you can get through check-out the better!  Once you check out you'll get sent to the back of the line and have to wait to get back to shop the sale.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2