spring patterns we can all wear

Happy Tuesday lovelies!

Are we all loving this warm weather?

I can't even tell you how much easier it was to get out of the house with Wells and Tag yesterday when none of needed a coat.  Seriously saved me a good 15 minutes.

Anyway, right here's extra pattern thought for you.

Oh yeah, and a WINNER!!!

Half of/three/4/5

*****

I first need to mention a humongous THANK YOU to all people who entered my giveaway.

I'm floored by way of how many of y'all left such encouraging phrases approximately my paintings.

I severely desired to throw out the random generator and photo you all!

But when you consider that infant gotta eat and momma desires a few new footwear I'm going to need to go along with simply one winner.

However, I'd like to offer $50 off a session to

EVERY SINGLE ENTRY!

And now lower back to our reliable winner:

Congratulations

Paige at Lemon Petals !!!

Said...

I'm a follower of your blog, like JRP PIP on Facebook and Pinterest! :) I could truly LOVE to have a mommy daughter session with my 1.5 12 months old!!

This female has some severe style and a child female who is equally adorable and in case you don't read her weblog, you ought to go take a look at it out.

I'm truely looking forward to setting up our consultation!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2