play kitchen dish towels

So I know this is a really boring post for some.  But I, for one, think it's pretty clever.

We have a ton of monogrammed burp cloths for Wells which have been replaced with the boy versions for Tag in my diaper bag.

I virtually hate to just box them up or leave all of them taking up valuable cloth wardrobe real estate.

And at the same time as gambling "cook-in" with Wells for approximately the billionth time this week I found that they are the exact best length to apply as dishtowels for her little play kitchen.

And what little budding chef would not need her very own set of monogrammed dish towels?

And because I'm any such dumb notable mother who shall we her put actual water inside the sink basin to scrub her palms they genuinely in reality are available on hand for drying off.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2