nursery sneak peek

Alright so I've got a bit sneak peek of Tag's nursery for y'all these days.

I cannot supply complete on display pix because it's now not pretty finished.

Just a few extra info need to be delivered.

Like painting or wallpapering the inner of his bookshelf and including a number of his newborn snap shots into frames. I additionally have some custom artwork initiatives in thoughts to make the gap more private and assist top off a few wall space.

And I have the same debacle I had in myliving room in regards to my sweet little helper Wells loving to get every single blanket and outfit out of baskets and drawers for me every time she goes in there.

She also likes to handle and appreciate every single item placed on a table or shelf within her reach.  Usually by the time they both go down for a nap and I get the room tidied up to take pictures either she or Tag wakes up.

I wanted to keep things on the masculine side of neutral and only use pieces that will serve a purpose for him when he's older as well.  No baby themes or overly baby things in this room.

I had just finished Wells' nursery in Pawleys when I had to do another one for her in Richmond because of course not all the furniture and custom window treatments worked in her new room.  And now I have to start saving up for her big girl room.  And then there was Tag's nursery.  All in less than two years.  I'm basically just bypassing the baby stage for Tag's room so a big boy room will transition even easier.

Minus ditching the cribs.

I plan to maintain my babes correctly in the back of bars till they visit kindergarten and their pals mock them into sneaking out and into twin beds!

You may recognize the ikat pillow from myliving room sneak peek.

I made those pillow covers as well as the crib skirt and roman sunglasses.

More on that later.

I'm going to need a tumbler of wine to speak about those initiatives.

A massive glass.

I also created the three portions of art for his room.

I wanted something modern and colorful.

I used the creeks in Pawleys Island and the seashores in Charleston in which we used to live as my notion to carry a touch of our coastal life there to him here.

***

check out some details on the fabric and furniture in this post here .

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2