Happy birthday Gram

This become my Grandmother, Guellma Gevene Flowers-Smith-Stewart and these days would have been her 104th birthday. Of the various folks who played a great role in my lifestyles, none loom large than Gevene. The older I get the greater I see her in me. And the older I get too, the more I see simply how wonderful a factor this is.

She cherished lifestyles and embraced it, warts and all, with a passion and an electricity that makes me wonder even now. In the photograph above, she's playing with her first first rate-grand daughter. Oh how she loved that child. I don't forget while that photo turned into taken, I became standing proper there. It honestly does not feel love it became very long in the past, however I suppose it was. The toddler in that photograph were given married a 12 months in the past and she and her husband are eagerly watching for the appearance of a baby of their own.

Somehow, somewhere, Guellma Gevene Flowers-Smith-Stewart is ecstatic.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2