Meet the Virage by Brizo

When Brizo faucets had me in New York remaining September, I turned into granted a unprecedented glimpse into the sector of the furnishings they've in development. I took a vow of silence of direction and I've been death to start talking about a number of the stuff they are working on. One series mainly left me giddy in anticipation. I recognise, I recognise, it is a tap; but I'm severe about the giddiness.

The Virage is now in manufacturing and could begin shipping in January, 2010. You saw it here first gang.

Rarely does a fixture series come alongside that's surely exclusive, however the Virage is one such series. They are lovely, elegantly easy however impossible to overlook. What I love about Virage too is that it's not tied to anybody unique style. A Virage tap would be as at home in a cutting-edge layout as it might a traditional one. That is a rare characteristic, and additives which could pull off that balancing act tend to closing and resist looking dated.

The Virage is a series, like everything Brizo offers. What that means is that there are lavatory faucets, shower fixtures, tub fillers, flush handles, accessories and more that all share the same overriding design. I'll get more photographs of the Virage as they become available, but in the meantime, what do you think? Is this a style you'd ever consider? Talk to me.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2