funny pinterest and my front hall storage problem

So we literally have no storage by our front door.  The walls creating a proper entrance hall were removed decades ago so you walk directly into the living room from the front door.  I really like the extra living space it's created where a hallway used to be but it leaves a major problem with storage.  I originally placed our skirted table just beside the front door to store boots and scarves and other outdoor daily's but that piece is currently housing the tv.  I moved a storage unit from Target in it's place and while the smaller compartments are much more useful, it's created a cluttered landing zone.  I decided I desperately need to make another skirted table, only this time I plan to use velcro instead of a staple gun because this piece isn't solid wood.  I'm not sure what type of skirt I want or what fabric to use so I draped a leftover white curtain over the top for the time being.

I actually without a doubt love the plainness of the white.

Maybe I ought to strive including some trim?

But what color?  Which one?

Suggestions?

Also, don't judge the table styling.  It's got a long way to go.

It's certainly ideal for containing all items typically hidden behind front hall closet doors.

And now some thing humorous

due to the fact it's how I roll

Are you following my pins but?

If not, you must be.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2