for laughs

So my husband knowledgeable me that he's uninterested in all of the "numbered outfit crap" I've been posting these days and I want to step up my recreation and write some thing humorous.

Well, honey, my plate is full and I'm a chunk mentally drained these days.

You realize, keeping your kids alive.

Inslee Haynes

But I decided that due to the fact that his comment failed to make me want to throw some thing at him, he is probably proper.

Enter Someecards

This made y'all snigger proper?

*****

Hair update

So I decided that I diagnosed much more with the chick at the proper in Inslee's illustration above so I took that as a signal that I hold my locks long and darkish a chunk longer.

Oh, and Matthew voted for long and dark too (much to my surprise) but I told him his vote only counted if he left a comment with his choice.  And then it would count twice for effort.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2