I am shocked and appalled

By this.

This island made of Legos is making the rounds of the layout blogs this week and it is being met with close to-widely wide-spread heaps of reward and squeals of satisfaction.

Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. The trappings of adolescence are exceptional left at the back of in early life in case you ask me. This isn't always lovable, this is not clever and this isn't always cool in any manner.

I get it, the designers are trying to be smart and stick out from the group. Maybe they're seeking to educate a few form of a saccharine lesson approximately the virtues of easy mindedness. Again I say. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.

But on a happier notice, I discovered this tale on a bunch of web sites however in following the hyperlinks returned through a group of them I came across one of the nice unearths I've discovered in a while.

A commenter who goes by the name of Clarity left a comment a couple of weeks ago and her Google profile was a dead end. I'd resigned myself to not knowing who she is. Well, in digging around about this absurd island, I came across Kitchen Clarity , commenter Clarity's blog. And oh what a blog it is. Seriously, check it out. She has fantastic taste, isn't afraid to say what's on her mind and unlike me, can express herself completely in one or two paragraphs. Astounding! Check out Kitchen Clarity and tell her I said hello.

In the period in-between, what do you think about this island? Is it as mortifying as I suppose it's far, or does it have a few hidden redeeming features I simply cannot see?

*All images by Goluza Photo for Maison Francaise.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2