Family Pictures Outfit Ideas & pink pants update

Is it in reality just Thursday?

Godbless.

Anyway, I've got some other outfit notion for own family pix for y'all this morning!

And remember I still have one opening for a session in the DC area and am looking at my calendar for dates to come to Charleston.  Please let me know if you're interested in a SC session so I can include your date preference in my trip plans!

*****

holy crap I can not believe I'm putting this photograph on my blog I do not even proportion crap like this on my facebook web page.

But I promised y'all I might go to The Limited to check out their purple jeans.

I had both youngsters and no stroller with me (jessamie, you stimulated me) and my mother there for help but I slightly had time to throw the denims on plenty less analyze in the store.

Anyway, they're awesome.  I'd say they fit true to size and have a decent amount of stretch in them.  They're a bit lowrise so they created a not so yummy muffin top where some excess baby weight is still lingering.  Not a fan of that but can't really blame the jeans.  They're pinkier than in my fab phone picture but you get the idea.  Also, I'm 5'9 and they actually came to ankle which I liked, most I've found are all cropped too much for me.

Oh and my pinnacle is and scarf are goal

Okay, let's quit on some thing quite, like my infant lady gambling on a antique bicycle.

Loooooove

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2