DIY gold table Part 1

Are y'all as presently OB.SESED with all that glitters as I am?

I want a gold and marble end desk for my dwelling room.

Like I absolutely actually REALLY need it.

Something like this beaut pictured underneath.

Only my budget is greater like twelve bucks no longer twelve hundred.

So that is the metal stop table presently dwelling inside the corner of my living room.

It's no longer a bad desk.

In truth, I certainly find it irresistible.

It's thin little legs and scalloped edges make me swoon.

But that colour is growing a visual black complete within the corner.

I've attempted lightening it up with add-ons but then it is simply too colorful for my taste.

Not bad, however a no longer pretty the look I'm going for both.

Enter my new best friends:

Rust-oleum Lacquer in White

And Rust-oleum Metallic in Gold

I knew I may want to rock this desk out.

First I spray painted the legs and scalloped trim gold

Next I taped up the lip of the table with blue painters tape so I could spray paint the top a nice

shellack-y lacquer white.  Notice a little bit of gold overspray on the black surface.  I actually kinda liked that look and almost derailed my original plan.

I recognise y'all are looking at those inside photographs and questioning, hmmmm.

Don't fear, I'm no longer a total idiot.

I did take this metal goddess out of doors to spray her down with the midas touch.

Matthew made me swear in this part when he discovered the table drying in the sunroom.

I even allow her dry in a single day just like the instructions stated to do.

And I knew the forecast called for rain so I brought her inside to finish drying overnight.

Duh

It in no way rained.

Doesn't that always appear when you try to be patient?

So I delivered her again outdoor for a heavy dose of white to the top this morning.

She's currently interior drying so you'll need to watch for me to expose the next step.

Have y'all been spray portray whatever amusing recently?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2