cooking at home

I would possibly simply be the handiest woman in the us who hasn't been lured into the kitchen by way of pinterest.

Seriously, I do not cook dinner.

It's Matthew's job.

But he spent the higher a part of the day prior to this afternoon in the emergency room after an uncongenial stumble while walking on the slippery trail alongside the river.

Crutches and an air cast later, he was an invalid laid up in mattress.

By 5:00 I found out I needed to step as much as plate.

So I whipped up my area of expertise: grilled cheese and tomato soup.

But you may locate no fancy recipe here.

Just study the lower back the campbell's soup can.

(use milk no longer water, you may thank me later)

Sometimes simple is enough.

Especially in case you make it appearance pretty, it truly is my preferred component.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2