No more woe

I don't have any concept in which I observed it, but there's something about this room that surely speaks to me. Part of it is that it strikes a chord in my memory of some of the places I lived once I become young and hungry. On the complete, they have been some pretty desirable instances. Part of it too is that it's pretty obviously a bathroom in a Manhattan apartment, and I love New York with a passion that borders at the unhealthy. But likely greater than something, this bathroom tells a tale of the individual that lives here and on the equal time it tells the tale of the constructing it is in. I love peering into an unoccupied area and identifying a bit about who lives in it. And at this point, I'll take anything distraction I can locate. So consistent with this concept of distracting myself from woe's many paperwork, I hereby declare this week to be No Bad News week. Let's begin a motion.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2