cane chairs

So I'm pretty excited about my new cane chairs.  They're upholstered in pink velvet and tufted on the seat backs.  I immediately threw on my leopard print pillows from Arianna's shop and fell in love.  IN LOVE.  They're curved backs and substantial style hold their weight against my curved couch.  But they're low and airy so they don't obstruct the view.

Even Wells offers her seal of approval on "mommy's neeeeeew bootiful chairs".

Matthew's reaction?  He hates them.

"They look like they belong to the golden girls.  You know, like the crap you find in the furnished beach condos in Myrtle Beach."

And while his taste meter is clearly off because these chairs are clearly fantastic, I do feel bad.

The poor man just wants a place to read a book or take a nap.  A man chair.

The chairs inspired me to create a whole new vision for that room and the adjacent room.  I moved our television and wing chair from the living room and our pink couch from our sunroom and created a family room.  Now you don't walk into my house and immediately get bombarded by a gigantic flatscreen and too many toys.  And it totally opens up the scenario for said man chair to live.

I'm on the hunt.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2