Window Shopping Williams & Sherrill

One of my favorite hobbies has always been window shopping.  Just a quick pop in to a store for a quick look around.  It helps me feel inspired when you can see pretty things in person.  The tangible feel of walking around a space is so much better than just browsing pinterest for a good idea.  But with the addition of a double stroller into my life, and all that comes with that, those trips have been fewer and far between.  Mostly because the best boutiques and shops just can't accommodate them and I have to use my child free daytime hours wisely.  But yesterday I was on a mission for some fabric and I snapped a few quick pictures at one of my favorite fabric and design stores Williams & Sherrill.  I thought y'all might like the pretty and laid back vignettes as much as I did.

So what do you think friends?  Do y'all like window shopping as much as I do?  I'm thinking this could be fun to do again if you're interested.  You could be my excuse to get my butt back into the local shops I've been ignoring lately.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2