This comment made my day

Last April I wrote a reader question post, What is this and what do I do with it? In that piece. a hapless reader sent me this photo:

And he requested me to pick out the fashion and make some tips approximately the way to enhance a bed room around it. I instructed him to take away it extra or much less.

Well, at 10:36am on 19 March, someone who goes by the name of Other could be mom left the following comment after that old post.

At least that reader isn't stuck with the bed AND a house full of honey alrightfurniture, honey all rightflooring, honey oak "paneling", honey alrightpicture frames, honey alrightearly american some thing that is not from his mother's that's all honey o.K.And honey okaymantle clock with eerily honey o.K.Brass completed "decorative" trim involving a number of craptastic netting and swirls...I hate my existence.
Thank you Other could be mom, please come back.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2