The One Room Challenge...It's BAAAAAACK!!!

Remember last summer when I was crazy enough to sign on for the One Room Challenge along with a group of twenty great bloggers?  Yes, the time I challenged myself to create a home office nook in a corner of my dining room?  You can see the final results of that makeover below.  All the deadlines and hard work paid off and I'm thrilled with the results. That coral desk is still one of my favorites.

Well, it's commencing again and in two days!

So be sure to come back on Wednesday so I can fill you in on who else is participating in this round of the One Room Challenge and I'll also divulge which room will be getting a little zhuushing up this time.  There are many contenders.

You can view the very last effects of my first One Room Challenge picture above right here.

Or click on the links underneath to get all caught up at the cutting-edge WEEK ONE

INTRODUCTION | WEEK ONE | WEEK TWO | WEEK THREE | WEEK FOUR

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2