New Years Resolution

I sat down to my computer this morning to do a quick scan of blogs and Pinterest not intending to write a post.  I'm taking this week off, right!

But I found something that struck me as really appropriate for today.  This first day of a new year where we all make resolutions and promises to ourselves.  I didn't mean to find something that summed up my desire for myself and my family for 2013 and quite possibly a mission statement for the rest of our lives.  I quickly created a new printable version for myself to hang in our home.  I thought y'all might like it to print out too.

This is ideal stuff.

Create a life that feels correct at the inner and not just seems properly at the outside

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2