Jellio is more than Gummi Bear chandeliers

This chandelier made the rounds of the internet this week and after the 5th time I saw it, I accompanied the hyperlink returned from whence it came.

The chandelier is the product of a company called Jellio , and Jellio makes childhood-themed furnishings for adults. Ordinarily, I resent these kinds of forced marches back into the deep recesses of my youth, but these guys are onto something. What they're onto is that the vein they're tapping belongs to me and just about everybody else who was born before 1970. Three cheers for post boomers! Not that there's anything wrong with baby boomers but get off the stage already.

So despite the fact that I can not consider using some of this stuff in a undertaking, it is great to understand Jellio's available.

This is a magazine rack made from two interlocking monkeys. They're straight from a Barrel of Monkeys and it's just subtle enough that I like this genuinely.

These infants are what bought me.

They are vases that are oversized cope with grips from a sting ray bicycle. Oh man! They actually have removable streamers.

Remember the wood and metal xylophones that were sold as youngsters toys? Do they still make stuff like this?

Anyhow, right here the shape has been became a espresso table. No sound, however some thing like this just may translate into the proper room.

This is every other espresso table and it's quite self-explanatory.

What makes this eerily actual is that its a soft foam middle blanketed in vinyl, similar to car seats used to be. Excellent.

I grew up in a residence with six boys in it. We made a variety of models through the years and I'd all however forgotten that whole system till I saw this.

That wall putting is based on the shape that chrome elements for a model vehicle came out of the container. It's first-rate clearly. Call me loopy, however some thing like this would genuinely paintings within the proper room.

Jellio additionally does custom paintings and right here's where they satisfied me in their skill and genius.

This is a Hotwheels mosaic.

It's crafted from what else however Hotwheels.

I'm glad you're out there Jellio, keep at it. Check out the rest of their wares on their website .

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2